Sri ShataSloki Ramayana Class at Hanuman Temple
Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple is very proud to start a NEW batch for Sri ShataSloki Ramayana .
"It is the 'Shata Sloki' Ramayana, Ramayana in 100 verses. It is the brief narration of Ramayana, written by Sage Valmiki in the begining of epicRamayana. For many of us, it is not possible to recite the full text of Valmiki Ramayana of 24000 slokas. Shatasloki Ramayana is a great gift to mankind for daily recitation and contemplate on the values inscribed in great epic."
Students attending the class will learn to recite the 100 slokas and the meanings of the slokas.
The Salient Features of this training are:
- Understand correct pronunciation of Slokas as per our Masters
- Ability to split every slokas and separate the names as per Saskrit Grammer.
- Understand Sanskrit Grammer of Sandhi Samasas to split any slokas they recite
- Understand meaning of every Nama based on our Puranas.
- Understand the importance and merits of Chanting
- Make them visualize and experience the The divine philosophy of Supreme and Glory of Sri Rama
- Learn to get ability to recite Sloka by Number and also context of purana explained in it
- Last but not the least, enjoy chanting of Sahsranama by imagining HIS glory while chanting
WHEN AND WHERE
Classes will be held on Saturdays at JMH (Old building) in Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple, 12030 Independence Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75035. Please see below for the schedule.
HOW AND WHEN TO ENROLL
To Register: Registration is open for the new session. Please click to register online at Hanuman Temple eStore before the first class.
Start Date: Saturday, June 3, 10, 17, 24 , July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Aug 5, 12, 19
Sessions: 12 sessions every Saturday 9:00AM to 10:30AM
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Fee: $101 that include the complete 12 sessions.
Audience: Adults/Young Adults(13+)
The classes will be taught by Sri Sateesh Burgadda who has been successfully teaching both adults and youth in the Dallas Metroplex from 2010.