Sri Narayana Kavacham Class at Hanuman Temple
Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple is very proud to start a NEW batch for Sri Narayana Kavacham Sloka learning classes from .
The Narayana Kavacham occurs in chapter eight of the sixth skanda of Bhagavata Purana. It is an armor to protect ourselves from our enemies seen and unseen.
Raja Parikshith, the son of Abhimanyu, asked his teacher, Sage Shuka for a means to protect himself from his enemies. Sage Shuka then taught him the powerful Narayana Kavacha, which was originally taught by Sage Viswaroopa, the son of Thwashtra, to Indra. It is believed that the soul of the man who reads this Kavacha becomes extremely holy and that any one who reads this would be protected by Lord Vishnu. Come join the class to learn the slokas to benefit you and your family protection through the divine blessings Sri Narayana.
The salient features of this training are:
- Learn the correct pronunciation of the slokas
- Ability to split every slokas and separate the names per proper Sanskrit grammar.
- Understand Sanskrit grammar of Sandhi Samasa to split any slokas they recite
- Understand meaning of every Nama based on the Puranas.
- Understand the importance and merits of chanting
- Visualize and experience the divine philosophy and Glory of Sri Narayana
- Learn to recite Sloka by number and context of purana explained in it
- Last but not the least, enjoy chanting of Kavacha by imagining HIS glory while chanting
WHEN AND WHERE
Classes will be held on Saturdays at Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple, 12030 Independence Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75035. Please see below for the schedule.
HOW AND WHEN TO ENROLL
To Register: Registration is open for the new session. Please click to register online at Hanuman Temple eStore before the first class.
Start Date: Saturday, Oct 14th 2017, 8:45AM to 10:00AM
Sessions: 9 sessions every Saturdays
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Fee: $51 that include the complete 10 sessions.
Audience: Kids above 7 and up
The classes will be taught by Sri Sateesh Burgadda who has been successfully teaching both adults and youth in the Dallas Metroplex from 2010.