Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Class at Hanuman Temple
Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple is very proud to start a NEW batch for Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Sloka learning classes from .
"Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Sloka is the thousand names of Lord Vishnu and is one of the most popular and powerful prayer in praise of Lord Vishnu. Each name is a unique quality of the supreme lord and bestows many benefits including name, fame, wealth, health, beauty, victory, freedom, happiness, knowledge and an all round growth. Nothing evil or inauspicious will befall a man here or hereafter who daily hears or repeats these 1000 names."
The class will teach only the main stotra of 108 slokas and the poorva Peetika and Uttara Peetika will be explained as over views. This class will be really good for aspirant to learn to chant and also understand the meaning of Sri Vishnu Sahasranama chanting.
The Salient Features of this training are:
- Understand correct pronunciation of Slokas as per our Masters
- Ability to split every slokas and separate the names as per Saskrit Grammer.
- Understand Sanskrit Grammer of Sandhi Samasas to split any slokas they recite
- Understand meaning of every Nama based on our Puranas.
- Understand the importance and merits of Chanting
- Make them visualize and experience the The divine philosophy of Supreme and Glory of Srimannarayana
- Learn to get ability to recite Sloka by Number and also context of purana explained in it
- Last but not the least, enjoy chanting of Sahsranama by imagining HIS glory while chanting
WHEN AND WHERE
Classes will be held on Tuesdays at Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple, 12030 Independence Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75035. Please see below for the schedule.
HOW AND WHEN TO ENROLL
To Register: Registration is open for the new session. Please click to register online at Hanuman Temple eStore before the first class.
Start Date: Saturday, Jan 13th 2018, 8:45AM to 10:15AM
Sessions: 18 sessions every SAturday 8:45AM to 10:15AM
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Fee: $51 that include the complete 18 sessions.
Audience: Adults/Young Adults(18+)
The classes will be taught by Sri Sateesh Burgadda who has been successfully teaching both adults and youth in the Dallas Metroplex from 2010.