FREE Medical Health Fair, Aug 24 2013
Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple, in partnership with Centennial Medical Center of Frisco,
will be conducting a FREE Medical Health Fair on Saturday, August 24, 2013 beginning at 8:00 AM through 12 Noon.
The health fair will have an array of preventive health care services that are being
provided completely FREE of cost to the community.
There are no income or insurance requirements and it is free to everyone and all are welcome to avail this opportunity.
To participate in the Medical Health Fair:
- General practitioners and Specialist physicians will volunteer their services and will be available on-site to offer free health consultations to all attendees.
- Participants of the Medical Health fair are encouraged to visit the various booths and gain valuable health and wellness information.
- All attendees can take advantage of the free screening for blood pressure, blood glucose, cholesterol, vision, dental, breast exam and more.
- Free Lunch and snacks will be provided for all registered guests.
- Click here to Register Online.
- Download & print the Health Screening & Consent Form.
- Bring the completed form with the patient's Personal Information & Medical History and bring it to the Health Fair on August 24th.
Online Health Registration Form
Note: Cholesterol and Glucose tests taken in the past 6 months can be used to consult with Doctors and need not get tested again. Please bring the test reports for Doctor Consultation.