Maha Shivaratri Celebrations on Feb 11th, 2010
Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple celebrated Maha Shivaratri all night on Thursday Feb 11th, 2010. The celebrations were enjoyed by lot of devotees as if it was conducted in Kailash with rare snow fall in Frisco area. All devotees had an unique opportunity to do free Abhisheka to the main Shiva Linga in the Temple. The following were some highlights from the celebrations:
- Mahanyasa Ekadasha Rudrabhisheka.
- 11 times Abhisheka chanting Yajurveda Rudra Prasna.
- 11 Alankarams to Lord Shiva as shown in above picture.
- Keertans & Bhajans all night.
- Maha Mangala Aarti early morning 6:30AM on the next day.
Photos from Event: