With the blessings of Lord Hanuman and Parama Pujya Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swamiji, the permanent Marakata Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple has been the focus of a diligent team of volunteers. After many hundreds of hours of meetings and reviewing detailed proposals, a General Contractor for this sacred project has been selected. With the finalized plans approved by the City of Frisco, the Hanuman Temple is proud to invite everyone to the Ground Breaking Celebrations from Jul 4th - 7th, 2013.
Parama Pujya Sri Swamiji is the visionary behind the Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple. With HIS divine grace, the Hanuman Cultural Center was inaugurated during the Hanuman Mahotsav and Guru Purnima celebrations in July 2009. We are very fortunate & blessed to have His divine presence during the new Marakata Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple Ground Breaking Celebrations.
Donate 8 Square Feet of Temple space and have the unique honor to offer a BRICK during the
Ground Breaking Ceremony. The offered BRICK will be used in construction of the actual Temple.
Please plan to attend with your family and friends to obtain blessings from Lord Hanuman and Parama Pujya Sri Swamiji's while participating in various programs.
- Ground Breaking Ceremony & Anniversary Celebrations presided by Parama Pujya Sri Swamiji.
- Daily Sri Chakra Puja by Parama Pujya Sri Swamiji & various other Pujas & Homas.
- Discourses and compelling Bhajans by Parama Pujya Sri Swamiji.
- Music Therapy Sessions <== Sold out quickly last time so reserve early
- Kriya Yoga Workshop.
- Maha Prasad Lunch & Dinner will be provided during the celebrations.